St. Joseph Mercy Oakland offers three conveniently located Urgent Care Centers in Lake Orion, Waterford and White Lake. All centers offer efficient, expert treatment from board-certified and board eligible physicians and highly qualified health professionals, without the Emergency wait or co-pay. No appointment is necessary. All locations offer extended hours close to home.
Urgent Care - Lake Orion
1375 South Lapeer Road, Ste. 106 (south of Clarkston Road in the Bald Mountain Medical/Surgical Complex)
Lake Orion, MI 48360
Phone: (248) 693-9040
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and holidays
8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland also offers Imaging Services in the same building, adjacent to the Urgent Care Center.
Conditions treated at our Urgent Care Centers include:
- Minor cuts, scrapes, burns and infections
- Fever (if under 6 months of age go to the ER)
- Earache, cough and/or sore throat
- Illness with nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Minor asthma-related symptoms
- Broken bones or sprains (if the bone is showing or limb is deformed, go directly to an ER)
Additional services offered include:
- Allergy treatment
- Employee health services (such as pre-employment physical, drug and alcohol screening, work-related injuries/illnesses, return to work examinations)
- Skin infections and rashes
- Pregnancy testing
- School and sports physicals
- And more!
Imaging Services provided are:
- Nuclear medicine
- Bone density testing
- Routine X-rays
Imaging Services hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Phone: (248) 814-7800