The pediatric physical therapist works with children with orthopedic, neurological, and or motor delay diagnosis.
- Early Intervention and Developmental Skill Attainment
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment
- Sensory Integration
- Autism Spectrum Disorders/ Asperger’s Syndrome
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Our clinics offer a highly experienced team of pediatric physical therapist who will design a unique treatment program to increase your child’s level of independence by successfully integrating the family, child and school.
Our pediatric treatment room offers a
- vestibular “swinging” and movement activities
- proprioceptive “climbing” experiences
- tactile/touching sensory toys
The goal of a physical therapy program is to obtained optimal independence and age appropriate mobility for the child.
We offer a child-friendly environment, early morning and late appointments, summer programs and accept most insurances.