St. Joseph Mercy Oakland offers comprehensive therapy programs for children experiencing an injury or a development delay. Our clinics offer a highly experienced team of pediatric physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and audiologists who will design a unique treatment program to increase your child’s level of independence by successfully integrating the family, child and school.
- Early Intervention and Developmental Skill Attainment
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment
- Sensory Integration
- Fine Motor and Hand Function
- Autism Spectrum Disorders/ Asperger’s Syndrome
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Speech/Language Delays/Disorders
- Voice Disorders
- Newborn Infant Hearing Screening
- Behavioral Audiology Assessments
- Auditory Processing Disorders
We offer a child-friendly environment, early morning and late appointments, summer programs and accept most insurances.
SJMO Main Campus Rehab
44428 Woodward Ave
Pontiac MI 48341
SJMO White Lake Rehab
320 Town Center Blvd.
White Lake, MI 48386
(in the Village Lakes off Highland Road)