St. Joseph Mercy Oakland offers comprehensive therapy programs for children experiencing an injury or a development delay. Our clinics offer a highly experienced team of pediatric physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and audiologists who will design a unique treatment program to increase your child’s level of independence by successfully integrating the family, child and school.
- Early Intervention and Developmental Skill Attainment
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment
- Sensory Integration
- Fine Motor and Hand Function
- Autism Spectrum Disorders/ Asperger’s Syndrome
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Speech/Language Delays/Disorders
- Voice Disorders
- Newborn Infant Hearing Screening
- Behavioral Audiology Assessments
- Auditory Processing Disorders
We offer a child-friendly environment, early morning and late appointments, summer programs and accept most insurances.